[Reader-list] Fw: Baba Ramdev claims Yoga has a cure...

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:49:41 IST 2009

Anupam

You, to my surprise are contradicting yourself in the abusive mails directed
at me. For last many mails you start with 'Nothing more to add' and then go
on with your childish tirade.

My mails to others on the list were for different issues and you need not
compare them with mails directed at you. When you direct dirt at me, you
will only get dirt in reply. You may enjoy dirt alone now.. as you can't
take, understand or observe other arguments.

You can't absorb an opposition argument. You just can't. Go through your
mails. You initiated a tirade against Baba Ramdev without any evidence,
which you continue to even now. I can't agree to it just like that. Spread
the tirade in your bed room, not here Mr. Chakravartty. Nothing doing.
Rumours will remain rumours.

I have had discussions in the past here in the list and other forums. But
you chose to jump to conclusions without any base. Stay happy. Imaginary
world that you are living in.

Your mails sound as threatning now. Don't worry YOU WIN...

I finally end this chain which might be toruring many in the list.

Baba Ramdev stays as a Yoga Guru with millions of followers. Section 377 IPC
stays... so do I and Mr. Chakravartty.

God Bless.

--
Aditya Raj Kaul