[Reader-list] Savita bhabhi: why did Indian govt. ban her?

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:59:21 IST 2009

Dear Javed,

I dont understand the fuss about this website created by Puneet Agarwal. The
damn site is still working. Why is he making these claims? some form of
publicity for this site. It is unfortunate that Agarwal decided to take up
the cause of the quintessential sexually emaciated Bhabhi who actually
beaten up every night by her husband. If Mr Agarwal aspires to become Donald
Trump for India, then we have done it long time back with Vatsayan very
objectively and succintly explaining the sex in indian context. However, the
government ban is superficial, that site is still functional and Agarwal is
minting a lot of money by crying out publicly about this ban.

-anupam