[Reader-list] Savita bhabhi: why did Indian govt. ban her?

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 14 21:47:42 IST 2009

Just as a matter of Net-Voyeurism, not quite literally, I am in the habit of viewing off-beat and evil sites and studying the hints displayed in there.. Ok, Savita seemingly is about the voice of the mordern city woman whose body is no more a property of her husband, quite literally the reverse, wherein every bystander from her boss to the auto wallah to the milk man to the Undergarments seller are licensed to have a good glimplse of her assets and apprecite them quite openly, thus opening the gateway to their pleasure. IN one of the issues, teenage boys were encouraged to force them upon their local sensous aunts in lieu of having sex. Honestly this sites contains recipies either are rewarding and bear the risk of devastating ones life from being branded a THARKI, to landing up behind the bars or even Getting beaten in public. Making every sensous thing translate into the act of intercourse is vulgar and worse, affects the intellect, anyone who
 regularly subscribes to the magazine and it's views is bound to be ill. Puneet has wonderful artistic skills and portrays the body of an Indian married woman, I'll later elaborate on this 'married stuff' beautifully, and sensously draped, the depictions are also good. But come on we Indians should learn to live by the fact that secure packed Cadburies contain metallic pieces to lizard's tail. What the erroticas aim at and what repurcations they leave is question.  Javed and all, one needs to recon we do not live in a utopian world with mental energies broad enough to find their own course, and if we talk about good of society, one must be careful about making expirements 'take off'. We live in a sad world where we are surrounded by boot laden Semi-automatic rifle laden Commandoes, the stench of Gunpowder has alas wiped off the memories of the fresh pages of book or the bleach on them, we live in a world where a man and a woman are mere objetcs of
 sex,  somebodies pain is pleasure of many others, how many times we see voyeur DUMP CD's leaked. The truth is many of these CD's are forged, the people are professional, some are however true, alas. These brand and celebrate rape, Leaking of lewd MMS by others affecting individual dignity, and somehow a stolen thing has some extra charm and false sense of fullfillment. I can not take any point beyond this justifying the so called emotions before break up, for rarely do these guys seem to have any sign of mental break down nor can human beings or sex be exchanged for money.  We know NRIs marrying of Indian girls and selling them to brothels, Indian flesh being valued highly abroad, and prostitutes who run this are 'married' to avoid the 'lash' of law, in places it is illegal. Kama Sutra is not a Bramhinical text, but rather a collection or a survey of the practice of Sex among various places and varnas and tribes. Different kinds of marriages are
 described for instance, and also nis the swinger life style endorsed.  To be regarded as a defender of a religion one needs to read some text be assosciated to a temple and wear an attire. Not quite different fro the requirements to be guardian of constitution or of public peace............................................
Savita has some characteristics, she shaves her skin is of a specific type and she uses cosmetics, not the traditional mom or sister, but still a rare phenomenon. I do not think selling sex is bad, but definitely we do not need this to attract people to India just to enjoy our women,  a little more clear at the expense of those who need not sell it. If such a psychologic social force, as is growing trend is imposed on all growing girls using western cosmetic they may possibly turn whores as the society wants to see them as. Thus training men to see women as objects of pleasure is indeed self inforcing. But pains woman and others and is socially undesirable. In our christian school HOLY BE THY NAME WAS SAID IN THE PRAYER. I appreciate Satanism, but never would say in front of a follower 'Cursed be thy name'. Savita, in short is not a errotica, it is a porn site, a site where women and relations are dehumanised, where people are lured day in and out to
 avoid the dignity of women, where rape and social ostracism thereon are celebrated in name of the freedom to have multiple partners. It is dangerous to Human society if not to national barriers, it advocates the use of cosmetics which could be carcinogens, it snatches the veru beauty man attached to his actions, it rots minds. Such sites should never be encouraged. Off course one might use proxy still one retains a bit of sanity of weighing a 30000 laptop to a Kama SUtra minus savita bhabi!