[Reader-list] On Nandan Nilekani and democracy.

Zainab Bawa bawazainab79 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:48:47 IST 2009

Dear Taha,
I came to know about Nilekani's remarks from a friend. This friend mentioned
to me that Nilekani made this remark on a television talk show on STAR. The
talk show would have been held in 2006 sometime because this was around the
time when I wrote this post.

Regards,

Zainab

--
Zainab Bawa
Ph.D. Student and Independent Researcher

Gaining Ground ...
http://zainab.freecrow.org

http://cis-india.org/research/cis-raw/histories-of-the-internet/transparency-and-politics