[Reader-list] Sinha seeks clarification on Nilekani’s statement- 165

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:42:09 IST 2009

Dear All,

 and Taha,
     while we appreciate the efforts by your goodself to create awareness
amongst citizens of India about the new project of id for all, it is very
much appreciated but at the same time your obsessive syndrome of jealousy
against some one who is with project is becoming too obivious.!

Citizens of the nation is much abused word in this nation, whereas the
definition of citizen is subject to book of laws, the practise has been
dismal to implement the laws, be it illegal immigrents from other
neighbouring nations.We have also those walking, talking nations as citizens
of the nation, who avail all the facilities of the citizenship, but do not
recognise the nation as theirs.! e.g Arundhati Roy for one.!

 And there are citizens who are bigger than nation itself, such as Sonia,
mother of all scams.!

The database of gas connections, BPL cards and driving licenses and even the
basic SSC certificate are plagued by duplocates along with caste
certificates.!

Regards,

Rajen.

Rajen.