[Reader-list] Fwd: HIV and male circumcision

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:51:14 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanjay Kak <kaksanjay at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:49 PM
Subject: [Reader-list] HIV and male circumcision
To: 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Cc: reader-list at sarai.net

Dear Taha
Your many posts on the future of our digital identities has always
drawn my silent admiration: for their alert doggedness, their range
and their perspicacity.
But this one on the truly fragile nature of our blood and skin (and
foreskin) identities was a real jewel: I found myself laughing and in
tears at the same time!
Many thanks
Sanjay Kak

ps Cant seem to put this on the Sarai list for some reason?