[Reader-list] India needs to define smartcard standards- 174

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:57:19 IST 2009

Dear Rajen,

If you would have noticed closely, you would have seen that those
green glasses have red frames but the glass holder is white. I love
brown embossed outlines too. The point being as, Shuddha's text must
have spoken something unto you, it is all a nice khichidi . Good to
know that you are coming from a black hole, I'd like to think a bit
more before arriving at a conclusion.

I am sure you don't mind me being wanting some more time to think.
Thank you for reading my posts on ID cards and the project. It was a
pleasure to write.

Regards

Taha

from	Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi <rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com>
to	Taha Mehmood <2tahamehmood at googlemail.com>
date	Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:52 PM
subject	Re: [Reader-list] India needs to define smartcard standards- 174
mailed-by	gmail.com
signed-by	gmail.com

hide details 12:52 PM (1 hour ago)

	Follow up message
Dear Taha, we all know where we come from, universal black hole.! I
was following with interest your posts about id and the project, but
alas, you have shown your typical green glasses.!

Regards,
Rajen.