[Reader-list] Brutalisation of Kashmiri society-who is responsible..??...

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:18:47 IST 2009

Well said sir. When there is a carnage carried out by terroists and
militants, it is named fight self-detrermination, and if those that
perpetrate such heinous crimes are gunned down, they are considered martyrs
and some human rights activists come fighting for their cause, claiming
injustice.
Regards,
V Murali