[Reader-list] Fwd: Temples Of Mirpur

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:28:50 IST 2009

Yes, Rakesh jee,

 in our enthusiasm to be secular, we forget the crimes of some deviants in
islam, as they are major vote banks, and ofcourse they are major rubble
rousers even as "minority" najor number of zombies come out of friday
prayers after calls like yours .!
In Srinagar, all can see how friday is compared to other days after he zumma
prayers.!

Regards,

Rajen.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Rakesh Iyer <rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes Pawan ji. I accept whole-heartedly that I was the provocation (my
> statement, that is). After all, when Indira Gandhi's death can be a
> provocation for the death of 3,000 Sikhs in just 2-3 days, and when Godhra
> can be a provocation for the butchery and rape in Gujarat, Vedavati ji's
> thoughts pale in comparison to those incidents. (After all, they are only
> thoughts, not actions, right?)
>
> Btw, I think we need to move ahead from pro-Hindu or pro-Muslim views to
> pro-people's views, for a change.
>
> Regards
>
> Rakesh

Rajen.