[Reader-list] Fwd: Temples Of Mirpur

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:51:41 IST 2009

Dear Rajen ji

I don't wish to be secular, I would rather leave that to you and others on
the forum on their choice to be secular or not. Secondly, by stating that
Muslims are zombies, what do you wish to convey?

Infact, none of you: Pawan ji, Murali ji, Rajen ji, or Vedavati ji (anybody
else in this team is also welcome) have answered one simple question:

Yes, the temples were destroyed by the Mughals or by other Islamic kings.
What should we do about that? Should we repair and renovate the temples?
Should we go and destroy mosques equal in no. to the no of temples
destroyed? Should we kill Muslims or convert them into Hinduism by force?
Should we rape Muslim women because Hindu women may have been raped in the
past? Should we declare Muslims to be 'traitors' and 'anti-nationals' and
thereby exterminate them? Or should we declare a national policy that
'Muslims are not to be trusted in public space or personal relations'? Or
something else?

What should we do about that? At least come to the point.

Regards

Rakesh