[Reader-list] Remembering Debates on this List

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:20:06 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh ,

I do not know who you are but would like you to read the facts about Kashmir
. Please go through the below links as well....

Iconoclasm in Kashmir - Motives and Magnitude -Part I
http://www.kashmirherald.com/main.php?t=OP&st=D&no=351

Iconoclasm in Kashmir - Motives and Magnitude -Part II
http://www.kashmirherald.com/main.php?t=OP&st=D&no=352

Iconoclasm in Kashmir - Motives and Magnitude -Part II
http://www.kashmirherald.com/main.php?t=OP&st=D&no=353

Regards

Pawan Durani