[Reader-list] SPROUTS' Eco-Leadership Programme for Students and Teachers

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:37:02 IST 2009

E-group members can mail them to receive the file I've attached, if you
can't see it.

*From:* anand pendharkar [mailto:sproutsonline at gmail.com]*
Subject:* Invitation to SPROUTS' Eco-Leadership Programme 2009-10

Dear friends,

Please find attached the brochure for our Eco-Leadership Programme for the
year 2009-10. The 7-level involvement modules of this programme plan to
reach out to over 5000 youth (aged 10-21yrs) to sensitise, excite, train &
empower and finally motivate them to take action with regards to
environmental concerns in their surroundings.

Do suitably display and circulate this poster and copies of the same among
students and youth that you may know and do motivate them to take up at
least the level one & two of the course. It is a certificate course and
Level 7 would involve a fully paid fellowship/internship - where by students
not only get hands-on experience working with Environmental problems and are
placed with either SPROUTS or another NGO, but also earn back more than the
entire course fees.

So do consider the merits of the course for your students and do recommend
it to them. Please feel free to contact me (the undersigned) or my colleague
Gaurav Shirodkar (98705-05785) for queries, comments and
registrations/enrollment of your students/faculty members.

Best Wishes & Hope we can partner to make a change in our global
environmental conditions.

--
Anand Pendharkar
SPROUTS,