[Reader-list] BOYCOTT SECTARIAN AGENDAS

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:43:18 IST 2009

Rakesh jee,

 Panchtanthra stories are relevant, not selectively, but let me refresh you
the story of united power of brothers,. Old man who had five shildren gave
five sticks to each of his son and asked them to break them, each was
broken, not only that, all were happy that they broke the sticks, but then,
the old man gave a bunch of five sticks tied together, none could break it.!
Our preference is the bonding of all citizens of the nation irrespective of
the faith, not breaking of each faith for gains.!

Rajen.

--
Rajen.