[Reader-list] BOYCOTT SECTARIAN AGENDAS

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:05:36 IST 2009

Dear Rajen
why are u pointing people, naming them? has anybody named you rajen. i guess
they (as in Taha and Javed) speak of it because you keep on questioning them
pinpointing them all the time, makign generic statements against a community
is something that you guys keep doing. i will never forget what you said to
meera rizvi (your surname suggest). first clean up your act then point out
others
-anupam