[Reader-list] Remembering Debates on this List

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:39:52 IST 2009

Our politicians are well aware of this statistics, but they dont seem to be
bothered and are keen on ammassing wealth for their next few generations.
Jinnah said that Hindus abd muslims cannot co-exist, and that was the intent
at the time of partition in 1947. The monetary exchange in gold for the
shift of the entire muslim population was handed over to Pakistan.
Today the Hindu population in Pakistan is almost negligible, whereas in
India the population has multiplied many-fold.
The thought of yours should have some amount of reciprocation, which doesnt
seem to be there as otherwise there would be no fathwas calling for ban on
singing Vandemataram and the national anthem by the imams.
Regards,
V Murali