[Reader-list] Does Kasab Deserve any trial?

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 2 14:04:51 IST 2009

Nice indeed, Sir actually somebody pointed out that leaving NSA and technical stuf about onus of proof, Kasab is an accused, not proven guilty of what crimes he has committed. And that he has become a pak-slap thing, an aide of state, I can not immagine gallows for him in near future, though after that, once govt is stable, what is his stake is really unknown!Have any idea if the court sessions are in public or private in his case? Just wondering! A delicate issue in curving the mordern face of state, anti-terorism, terrorism etc. Quatorrachi,the Bofors Accused has finally been let from being extradiction by congress, fearing International Embarrassment. What a sabotage, Fine acting.