[Reader-list] Hindu article

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:08:37 IST 2009

Bipinjee,

 there is no point in telling these secular chappies about the facts, they
are so convinced that nothing helps, and it is good that all shades of
opinions are carried in the list, so that wise can have their own judgement
of the democratic life in India. If in Pakistan, the media can be gagged, in
China it can be shut down, atleast here we have place for all shades of
black and white and shades of grey.?

Regards,

Rajen.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM, bipin <aliens at dataone.in> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Who ever written this article HIndu is base less and far from truth. It is
> totally false that Muslims are treated as second class citizen in Gujarat.
> You ask any aam Muslim in Gujarat (don't ask chamcha's of Teesta and their
> cottary) and you will have truth.
>
> Even I have many net Muslim friends from other states and on discussion,
> they agreed that their relatives in Gujarat are far happy and feel safety in
> Gujarat
>
> thanks
> BIPIN

Rajen.