[Reader-list] edited man

Aprajita Sarcar aprajitasarcar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:56:11 IST 2009

Why is he startled? Which part of his usual routine fell out of place? Or is
he suddenly waking up to the fact that its a huge anomaly, that he is
sitting there watching what is to be watched, reading what is to be read,
that the usuality of his routine is unsual? Is he sitting under the
weight of this anomaly?

If so, he needs to rest. Watch Keanu Reeves flying across the matrix. I gift
him a VLC Media player.

Best
Aprajita