[Reader-list] "The demise of Pakistan is inevitable"

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:45:27 IST 2009

Dear Kshamendra

I wanted to convey that the aam aadmi in Pakistan in general has no concern
with this agenda of the extremists. And the section of the people who have
been fooled in this are those who have suffered due to the economic, social
and political unempowerment of the masses in Pakistan (which is also the
issue in India but on a relatively smaller scale).

As Anupam jee said himself, Bajrang Dal is equally a problem on this side of
the border as the Jamaat-ud-Dawa is. Hence, it's time that we solve this
problem but keeping in mind that it's the Pakistani army and the Pakistani
elites we have to counter, not the common man. Otherwise, the only solution
is to drop a nuclear bomb on Pakistan, as Simi Garewal had herself said. How
many are willing to consider that?

Regards

Rakesh