[Reader-list] [Announcements] Performance 'Palestine' : 4th of March: MF Hussain ART Gallery

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:59:35 IST 2009

Even I was wondering how did this come up; almost out of nowhere.

The invitation card I received of the same event yesterday at the Kashmir
Festival; didn't mention this as well.

Maybe, this comes as part of some strategy to mix issues and even seek
support from Jamia by igniting their emotions. It is interesting to note
that Jamia is one of the only places in Delhi which has support for
Palestine; other being JNU (refer: recent protests).

We shouldn't mix Politics with Art.

On 3/3/09, Kshmendra Kaul <kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> wondering what PALESTINE has to do with Art from Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh
> ..... on the face of it as per 'made known' information, seems to be more
> 'artifice' at work than 'art'

Aditya Raj Kaul

Blog: http://activistsdiary.blogspot.com/