[Reader-list] FW: Hindu families in Pakistan feel scared, India grants Visa

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:39:53 IST 2009

Dear Taha and all.
I am not sure how fair it is to say that since X was thief, y too was a
thief. Taha seems to have perfected the art of forcing Y in to discourse of
X so that the discourse of x gets sidelined, not necessarily intentionally.
May be Hindu Maha Sabha, PLO, KKK, ANC, DMK, LTTE, WHO, UNCTARD, and all
other possible social or political formations are bull shit, but still they
are not the same. Different bulls produce different kind of shit.

I also fail to understand why would you ask an individual if his/her
position on an issue will remain unchanged. One may read a bit and evolve
one's position. May be one gets more radical and call the "independence
movement" pig shit. Does it help the discussion in any way asking if
Sandeep's position will change?

Coming to independence of India, I wish you had added some rationale to
assume that we became a just society after "independence" (when you say that
British rule was unjust).
Regards