[Reader-list] FW: Hindu families in Pakistan feel scared, India grants Visa

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:54:31 IST 2009

Hi Taha and all.
As far as my understanding goes, the formation of the organization you mentioned had nothing to do with independence movement. Nor had formation of Indian National Congress to do with that movement. Formation of Shiv Sena had nothing to do with independence movement of Maha Rashtra, but they may soon start demanding a free Maharashtristan as their ideology evolves/corrupts. Evolution/corruption of ideology is part and parcel of ambitious plans of an institution or some individuals in it.
I never seriously treaded that path, but now as time permits I will need to go through the formation of Hindu Maha Sabha, may be my understanding will not remain that limited then.

Your justification about how it matters for a public discussion whether an individual will keep holding the same opinions or he/she will change did not convince me. But you don't need to do it again. I need not get convinced.

Thanks