[Reader-list] [PR] March 14th- Lahore High Court.

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 02:58:05 IST 2009

While Pakistan has just gone through an ameliorative convulsion the only
indication on this list, sarai, being Shivam's post, you guys are still
discussing your own issues about pakistan  || head shake  ||  thats pretty
myopic.
an way an eye witness account for you, which followed the brazen arrests and
blocking of the Long March for the restoration of the displace judiciary (
on 03 Nov 2007) in Karachi th eprevious day which set the tone for the whole
country in the coming days.

best