[Reader-list] [PR] March 14th- Lahore High Court.

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:32:23 IST 2009

so what do you suggest yasir, should we now celebrate the restoration of
early nineties status quo of Pakistan, that look, instead of a discredited
muhajir general and a discredited sindhi zamindar, the salwar brigade of
Punjabi men and black jackets have now restored a discredited  Punjabi
feudal businessman back...I don't understand, what are you trying to imply
by your seemingly condescending remarks..

and may I ask what is this, 'you guys are still discussing...' busniess.
this list is a voluntary list and frankly I was expecting more posts from
you on this issue. so could I suggest that instead of patronizing shivam for
his efforts please deluge us with posts and annotationns on what's happening
in pakistan.

regards

taha