[Reader-list] [PR] March 14th- Lahore High Court.

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:47:09 IST 2009

the thing of it is that the civil society is maturing, the media progressive
lately, is instrumental in it evoking all sorts of responses (conspiracy,
immorality, raw, antipakistan, to being a mashal,  waking people up  and
what not), and thirdly it sreally the bar associations which came thru
undeterred through party lines and pressure on party lawyers, as well as
from the string of regimes we are seeing.
I think these particulars put us past the nineties.

you berate and then ask nicely for a deluge ..    :)
jawabe shikwa kuchh bhee ho sakta hai.

mubarak ho.

yasir