[Reader-list] Thou subtle, perjur'd, false, disloyal man!

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:09:12 IST 2009

Dear Shivam ,
 A Sahespearen insult from the novel "Measure for Measure " is an apt thing
for you . It goes like this ....."Canst thou believe thy living is a life,
so stinkingly depending? Go mend, go mend."

 I am forced to write this after readcing your article in Hindustan Times
yesterday . The article i am refering about is "Stop The Ragging Bulls."

 Link -
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=CinemaSectionPage&id=686bb1e4-9707-4c70-b37b-5450cb38cece&Headline=Stop+the+ragging+bulls

 I know for sure your hate for Kashmiri pandits and your love for anyone who
hates Kashmiri pandits . However there may be millions of readers of
Hindustan Times who may be ignorant about the same and you would be
corrupting them.

 In your article about Aman Kachroo's unfortunate death due to alleged
ragging , you have mischeviously suggested that the case got attention
because Aman Kachroo happened to be a Kashmiri pandit and as if Kashmiri
pandits get more attantion than the ordinary citizens.

 Here is what you had written ....

 *What has changed? Have the chickens come home to roost? DPS, Gurgaon,
Kashmiri Pandit — have the defenders shut up because the victim was a
‘person like us’?*
**
Shivam , Please enlighten us and do mention which media house highlighted
that Aman was a Kashmiri Pandit ?

You go out all your way to create a wrong perception , anything which is
Anti Kashmiri Pandit ?

What is wrong with you ? Have you ever been abused in any sorts by a
Kashmiri Pandit ? Please let me know so that I would ask the whole community
to apologize !

You go out and speak against the Indian army if an innocent person dies in
Kashmir , that is well understood and appreciated . However what makes you
seal your lips when a colnel or a major and armymen die in Kashmir ? Why do
you keep silent ? Do you celebrate these deaths ?

You find re-naming of Anantnag as justified , and find a justification in
what Mr Sengupta had written , however you have no response to what Rashneek
wrote back to him .

I would again end with another quote from "Measure to Measure " ...."Thy
sin's not accidental, but a trade.