[Reader-list] Re: The decline of the 'encounter death'

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Mon Mar 30 11:34:27 IST 2009

Dear Taha,

Its question of common sense and no study is required. The man who accused remains in custody for long time and waiting for their hearing in court to come. During the time they are mentally down or may go under depression, which effects their health heavily. Police strictness to get truth adds fuel to their mental/physical illness position. If he proved innocent after pretty long time (say 8/10 years) but mentally he would be tired and his health effected heavily.

No doubt, there might be cases of police atrocities, but looking to the cases comes with police and court, this figure is negligible. Also, the figure appear may be after studies, not necessarily true. Since they just count death not only at jail, but death occur at home, but case going on can also be counted. They are no clarification in their data.

For each and every thing one should not see in the eye research or studies. Even thing I have noticed that after long research, data achieved can also be easily understood by common sense.

thanks

Bipin