[Reader-list] No, we forget our history.Because it is doctored and re written many more times, !

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:40:51 IST 2009

Dear Chanchal,
  how can we understand our history ? This history has changed colours with
the change in rulers, british changed it to suit their fair name, mughals
had it their way, now Congress in its rule direct and indirect, has made us
re-learn the histroy that only Gandhi and Nehru sacrificed for the nation,
the fourth generation, now in free India is confused lot if you tell them,
that when my father told me that sikhs were hindus raised specially in
martial arts, as army to defend hindus, now you will not see them all in
that role, take man mohan singh who is with pallu of Sonia.! Tipu Sultan who
ruled Mysore state, was the most respected king, had all hindu scholars
working with him, but a minister of BJP governance says he is communal, so
when my progeny asks me, I honestly do not know the answer. But we can live
in the present, plan the future with good governance with out equations of
caste and faith., so that all citizens will get good governance and none
will be commune vote banks for any party.?

Regards,

Rajen.