[Reader-list] If and but are not good in public good.

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:06:31 IST 2009

Dear Taha,

  Ifs and butts do not deliver the good governance and it is not bogey as
you would love to assume. Good governance means use of funds in all the
regions for public usage, such as health care., education, training in skill
sets,drinking water to all, less spending on the modern kings of democracy,
security for every citizen , not to MP or MLA. ( I would say let him
sacrifice his life for common man.!) Most importantly, no faith based
funding, but need based works wil go a long way, the excuse that we do not
have funds is patently false as we waste whatever we have on luxury of our
netas.

With that goal, no sacchar committee report or any other report is needed as
all of us see the plight of the poor in society day in and out.Poor in
society belong to all faiths, more to society.

Regards,

Rajen.