[Reader-list] National wastage system.?

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:11:46 IST 2009

Dear Taha,

 the villagers pooled up funds and the need was about 2.5 lakhs, youngsters
went to the industrial unit, Lamina springs, which defrayed part of the
cost. The labour was part from the village, semi skilled and skilled , paid
ones, and maintainance is smooth as heavy loads are not taken, but the
bridge is basically connecting the people of both the sides.

 System of governance allotted a sum of 2.5 lakhs for the survey and tender
publication, estimation, etc.  and in that year all this sum was used up.!

If we have the courage and conviction, we can, we will.

Regards,

Rajen.