[Reader-list] If and but are not good in public good.

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:32:37 IST 2009

Dear Taha,

 your query is like SHOW ME JANNATH, but all that I can say is jannath and
jahannum is here to stay, it is for us to lessen the space for jahannum,
more for jannath, by our efforts.Good governance is there but partly
vitiated by corruption, partly by nepotism, partly by biases and all that
greed of the humans, but hope is eternal, to make efforts to reach out to
every citizen and make his life worthwhile.

Good governance covers three major aspects of life, maintainance,
preservation and removal of obstacles in rule of laws, in broad outline, be
it in legislation, in executive and in judiciary, which are in line with
governance with rule of laws. To blame only any one section say, the
legislature, that of MPs and MLAs is ridiculous as the executive is equally
accountable as is the judiciary.If we as citizens do not understand that we
are the system, we are governing ourselves and we are not responsible enough
to meladies in our life, we can not expect jannath to be had in our life.
Every citizen today , over the years has got  ACCUSTOMED TO DELAY IN  day to
day work, gets his work done by graft or influence, thus delay breeds
corruption, and executive arm of democracy is still worse who have hijab of
rule book to hide behind all the crimes.

  Any good democracy has over the years, has de-archived, de-classified all
its records say about 30 years from today, till 1979, so that each function
of legislation, execution and judiciary, it ommissions and commissons become
public knowledge, future mistakes are avoidable as the past shows the
mistakes along with good decisions and nothing is SECRET  anymore. Only our
democracy is one where even the reports of inquiry commissions are not even
tabled, let alone de-classified.!

  Now we can observe how the rule book is used even to subvert the RTI act
by the individuals in legislation, executive or judiciary, judges hesitant
to declare their assets on flimsiest grounds. Nethas returning in the
nominations for elections with crores as assets, without details of how they
earned it, raids displaying filthy sums with assets of executives, IAS, IFS
officers with crores getting away with impunity. Rule of laws can not allow
this jahannum.?