[Reader-list] National wastage system.?

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun May 3 17:01:08 IST 2009

Dear Rajan

Apparently it looks that  people in general have a tendency to measure
everything with what they approve for themselves. however that  too is
often limited to our selfish motives.  the trouble begins when we are
face to face with the  voiceless , whose number  in india happens to
be in millions. right

now you are scared by " a Arundhati Roy " whom you feel has declared
as a sovereign nation herself, while using all the resources of the
nation.  Note all the resources of the nation.

 what do you expect from her,  .......she should hold a constitution
of India in her pocket like a bible to prove loyality to India?. or
her dial tone should be Vande Mataram, etc etc
 may i know how you prove you loyalty to Soverign India by serving the
nation first and  yourself later.

May i know the charge agaimst Ms Roy?

tell me, who  amongst us on the List, is not the beneficiary of the
system...... against those millions of Indians who are facing the
wall, and whose miseries will not disappear with one National I Card.

 how we are suddenly so full of virtues that we see others full of vices.

And if you think a Govt. or a constitution cant be questioned, even,
............then it is almost impossible to make a simple cartoon in
the newspaper.

Dont they amend the rules and constitution  as and when it suits the
people at the helm,
have you ever questioned that procedure. or you think these topiwallas
in Parliament have birth right to assault the simple indians. and
nobody from outside should question....

alas, that we dont want to support courageous voices, like Roy's .

with love
inder salim

http://indersalim.livejournal.com