[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:22:32 IST 2009

Hello Taha ,

Thank you for the link . It is very interesting explanation of As-Salamu
Alaykum .

However as you keep on saying let us "Move On " , you prefer to return ,
more intelligently and convert your ideas and still pretend to be a 'good
boy'.

Anyway as i move on now I would just like to say NamaskAr.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste   and move on.

Let me understand the Indian variant first before adopting an Arabic.....

Pawan