[Reader-list] would you do this favour for the Delhi state also.?

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:30:18 IST 2009

Dear Rajen jee

I knew that once the truth about Modi is out in the open, people will say
'so what? Are other chief ministers too good and Modi is too bad?' That is
not the point though I was making by putting up that mail.

What I wish to state is that Modi has unnecessarily propped up an image of
his through which people are mistaken. People say he is not corrupt, but in
his very government, there are ministers who have been involved in
embezzling funds of cooperative banks. If supporting such ministers is not
corruption, what is corruption then? He and his party accused Manmohan Singh
of protecting Shibu Soren who was absconding while he was a minister. But
when Maya ben Kodnani was also absconding, he didn't remove her from the
ministry. Then how is he different from Manmohan?

He couldn't prevent Godhra, neither could he prevent the violence which
occurred after it. He and his govt. portrayed Godhra first as an ISI action.
If one ISI action can spark so huge a violence, imagine if Narendra Modi
were to be the PM of India. One terrorist attack is all it would take to
ensure a genocide throughout India, destroying its secular fabric forever.
Is that what we want?

Narendra Modi had said during campaigning in 2002 Gujarat assembly
elections, that if the Congress won, Pakistan would celebrate and if the BJP
won India would celebrate. I don't know the link between Congress and
Pakistan, but ironically BJP's victory must have made the ISI very happy at
the fact that one action only attributed to them (not even proved) was
enough to create a riot; when they really attack India, it will be enough to
finish India internally without a single shot fired by the Pakistani army.

And in this mail, I have talked the language of nationalists. So now decide,
when the BJP wins, who celebrates: India, or the anti-India elements in
Pakistan?

As for Sheila Dikshit, Rajen jee, don;t worry, first I will put some more
facts of Modi and his govt. and then I will take Sheila jee's truth out in
the open. Hope that is fine.

Regards

Rakesh