[Reader-list] Election Forecast

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:14:42 IST 2009

In this Elections , BJP did not loose much . They almost retained the
previous share. Congress gain was due to loss of the left , Samajwadi's ,
Lalu & Paswan.

This election turned out to be an election of 'Secular' Congress Vs Hindu
'Communal" BJP & Muslim 'Communal ' left.

I was also wondering if the majority gained by Congress is good foe country
as the opposition is in no way to put pressure on ruling majority.

Is a more stable Govt good for development or bad for democracy ?

Pawan