[Reader-list] Reservation for any caste, faith or community., is it rule od laws in democratic life.?

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 10:15:26 IST 2009

Dear Rakeshji,
                 It is a Constitutional impropriety imposed on us by the Parliamentarians.The reservation for SC/ST was only for initial 10 years after our Constitution was adopted.It has since been extended umpteen times every ten years and is still legally valid. Even SC can't do anything unless it becomes pro-active.There is still some hope for OBC reservation being struck down as the data on which it was based are under question.Rakeshjee, please try to understand if for each and everything you opine on,your advice is to go to SC, then I will have to be in SC eternally filing cases.Having a difference of opinion is not a crime. We undergo umpteen injustices day-in day-out, going to an ordinary court further aggravates it knowing fully what the courts do in our country.
You must have heard when a sting operation procured arrest warrants against the President of India and CJI of Supreme Court.

(A.K.MALIK)