[Reader-list] Reservation for any caste, faith or community., is it rule od laws in democratic life.?

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 10:23:29 IST 2009

Dear Rakeshji,
              It is the vote bank politics which does not allow you to choose the right Govt because those who are promised benefits illegally or otherwise vote for vested interests.
2. Except for higher judiciary, there is no hope. A good lawyer who can win case for you, charges a min of Rs one lakh per appearance in the court.So you are left with no choice except to bear injustices.And then there is your advice.God bless us and our country.
(A.K.MALIK)