[Reader-list] Dera man killed in Vienna

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Tue May 26 11:41:55 IST 2009

Dear Malik,

Yes, you are right, our pseudo-secularist influenced society will not speak.
As even they have not speak in case of Karunanidhi, who is openly supporting
Prabhakaran, the terrorist in the eye of Sri Lanka and India also. Sri Lanka
has never harassed innocent tamil civilians staying in their country, but
opposed unjustified demand of LTTE for separate state. This is also
anti-secular stand only by Karunanidhi.

Even Nandigram and Singur also state sponsored violence only but
pseudo-secularist influence society never highlight it since it was the act
of one of the most so called secularist communist party. However, public
taught the lesson by reducing their seats sizably in this election. If it
would have done by BJP, all these have come front in media to highlight it,
created stories to exaggerate it. Communist since years allowed Bangladeshi
infiltration, this is also one kind of anti secular stand but so called
human right activists, NGO will never speak on this.

thanks
Bipin