[Reader-list] [DFA NewsLetter] Fwd: Screening of a film by Anupama Srinivasan

Rahul Roy rahulroy63 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:27:43 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anupama srinivasan <onusrinivasan at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Subject: [CACDelhi] Screening of my film at IIC
To: cacdelhi at yahoogroups.co.in

Dear Friends,

You are cordially invited to the screening of my film 'I Wonder...'

on Tuesday, November 3, 2009
at India International Centre (IIC)
at 6:30 pm

Below are the synopsis etc.

Hope to see you there,
cheers
Anupama

I Wonderů
(70 min, 2009)

Synopsis

The film is a journey with children from rural parts of Rajasthan, Sikkim
and Tamil Nadu as they traverse through school, home and life. What does
school mean to children? What kind of learning takes place within the school
and outside it? It looks at their everyday experiences, inviting all to
ponder on what education is, what it could beů and what it need not be.

Credits

Script, Camera, Editing & Direction: Anu Srinivasan
Sound Mixing: Asheesh Pandya
Location Sound: Anu Srinivasan, Pushpa Rawat
Assistant Directors: Pushpa Rawat, Preethi Pushkarni
Post Production Consultant: T.N. Uma Devi
Produced by PSBT

Festivals

Open Frame 2009, New Delhi; Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival
2009

More OPTIONS are on the web:
http://groups.google.com/group/delhifilmarchive

Our WEBSITE: www.delhifilmarchive.org