[Reader-list] Love Jihad- A New Phrase Being Added to Lexicon of Hate Politics!

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 14:27:38 IST 2009

Dear Sudeep

This List has seen many downright stupid and moronic comments (some of mine included I am sure). But, yours must certainly rank amongst the worsest of the worst ones.

Is this what your opinion of Indian women is? That they find a man "handsome" on basis of the religion that the man might have been born into or reared in or converted to?

Does belonging to any particular religion make a man into some special producer and dispenser of pheramones that render him 'handsome' in the eyes of women?

Kshmendra