[Reader-list] Love Jihad- A New Phrase Being Added to Lexicon of Hate Politics!

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:37:46 IST 2009

Dear Pawan jee,

can we have the parents saying something about the marriage? why is a
SAD member issuing press statements and who is this boy? what are his
parents saying?

a news report about an allegation of eloping boys and girls should at
least have the version of the parents. what kind of reportage is this?

anupam