[Reader-list] Fw: Fw: 'What Is Eve Teasing?' - Opinion Poll Results

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 4 09:54:02 IST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: subhrodip sengupta <sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in>
To: Rahul Asthana <rahul_capri at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, 4 November, 2009 9:52:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Fw: 'What Is Eve Teasing?' - Opinion Poll Results

ONE case of murder or shameful assualt sometimes led us to skip the news paper article...............................
job losses go unnoticed,
But see the concern raised on issues of eve-teasing, hurt being hurt but assault less.
This shows that divided may we be on this matter but everybody is concerned on one beautiful aspect of life GENDER.

Another interesting pick We read newspapers. But newspapers are biased in Geographical limits.
They pick out, sometimes consciously, sometimes elsewise when to report a crime when to not.
Outside township part, in Durgapur for instance every month there is a Rape and murder. But newspapers rarely watch it..........