[Reader-list] Fwd: "Muslims must quit UK armed forces"

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 08:02:03 IST 2009

Hi Yasir,
Sorry if I misrepresented your position.My point is, in the
absence of any central authority,any version cannot be
effectively discredited. The powers that be can twist it to
suit their needs;for eg. like what happened in Pak during
Bhutto's and then in Zia's regime.
You are taking an empirical view;which can be of archival
importance but it doesn't have any prescriptive authority.It
appears to me that the debate about real nature of Islam is
,for all practical purposes,academic.

 Thanks
 Rahul

 --- On Thu, 11/19/09, yasir ~يا سر <yasir.media at gmail.com>