[Reader-list] [Announcements] Change of date: Dec 15th last date of entry for ViBGYOR Film Festival

Santhosh Kumar santhosh.kanipayur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:35:36 IST 2009

Dear friends,

There was a mistake in the Call for entries, ViBGYOR Film Festival 2010.

The last date for entry for films is December 15, 2009.

We are sorry for this mistake.

Warmly,

C. Saratchandran( 09446426433)
               Fr.
Benny Benedict (09447000830)

Artistic Director, ViBGYOR-2010
                                       Executive Director, ViBGYOR 2010

Call for Entries

Welcome to the 5th Edition of ViBGYOR International Film Festival for Short
& Documentary films, to be held in Thrissur, Kerala, India from February
17-21, 2010!

We are in the process of pooling Films to be screened under the SEVEN
different themes and THREE packages of ViBGYOR. If you or a friend wishes to
send a recent film/s to ViBGYOR, we shall gladly include them in the PREVIEW
for preliminary selection. Due to time and space constraints we can only
screen around 75 films in the festival. An eminent panel of Jury will select
the final set of films to be screened at the Festival. We hope you would
send us your films (not entered at ViBGYOR before) on or before November
15th, 2009, complying with the Rules & Regulations of ViBGYOR Film Festival
and also provide all required documents/material (synopsis and production
details, stills form the film etc) along with the DVD and not later.

i)    All selected films will receive a Certificate of Participation.

ii)   All selected filmmakers are invited to attend the festival and are
assured of local hospitality. (ViBGYOR is currently not in a position to pay
for travel expenses).

iii)  Selected films will be part of ViBGYOR Touring Festival conducted in
schools, colleges and villages and small towns in Kerala and elsewhere.

iv)   For detailed information on the festival and to enter your film at
ViBGYOR, please log on to www.vibgyorfilm.org.

There is no Entry Fee. Fill up the Entry Form and send it along with the DVD
(PAL), a STILL photograph from the film and director's photograph. Last date
of receiving films (post marked) *December 15th, 2009*

To address possible technical glitches during screening we advise you to
include an extra DVD copy of your film Send queries to
vibgyorfilmfest at gmail.com or call ViBGYOR office 0487-6458301