[Reader-list] Community of Public Policy Professionals

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 13:34:51 IST 2009

From: Aashish Kela <aashishkela at gmail.com>

Hi Chandni

I am with the structured credit derivatives team at Nomura (previously
Lehman Bros). I joined the team right after my BTech from IITB in 2006. A
couple of us are setting up a website with a focus on governance and public
policy & would like to connect with people keen on similar ideas from IIMC
campus (www.governindia.org). We have already covered some ground and
established contacts with guys from the IIMA campus and Lee Kuan Yew school.

Please feel free to forward my email to others who might be interested in
being a part of a vibrant community of public policy professionals. Just a
note of caution - we are just looking to connect with people who would be
able to give this initiative some time in the coming months and are excited
about India focussed public policy work (exceptions being people who have
done a lot of public policy work & maybe are busy in other initiatives). As
we are just taking off it would seem prudent to start small & focussed :)

Cheers
Ashish
(+91.9869.111.240)