[Reader-list] Love Jihad- A New Phrase Being Added to Lexicon of Hate Politics!Dear

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:17:07 IST 2009

Dear Rajesh,
Lot of if s and but s in your post..!..
Your post seems to be ambiguous on whether 'love jihad' exists.
My understanding is that as a strategy for escalating state
terrorism,it could exist as created by the agents of state, and not by
the any jihadist..
I would argue that  the real lives of loving couples are gravely
threatened and  distorted by this malicious propaganda.
 For democratic initiatives at least on the conceptual level, there is
not much time left to be ambivalent about this
Regards,.

--

You cannot build anything on the foundations of caste. You cannot
build up a nation, you cannot build up a morality. Anything that you

http://venukm.blogspot.com

http://www.shelfari.com/kmvenuannur

http://kmvenuannur.livejournal.com