[Reader-list] (off topic) Re: 'Krishna existed. The school texts arewrong':says nuclear scientist

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:51:48 IST 2009

Dear all,
 great men and women never hesitate to clean the public toilets, scavengers
are need of a society, some have thoughts which have effect of the same,
thoughts which are so and words of hate, if not to be cleaned, deserve to be
ignored.sidestepped, if not the list will be full of only hate, nothing
else.

Regards,

Rajen.

Rajen.