[Reader-list] "If India refuses talks, it would have consequences"

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 18:04:44 IST 2009

Anupam,
1.I agree,the first assumption was already in place.Since there were two,I didn't know which one you were talking about.How do you tie it with the second one:as in,there will be significant impact on business.Perhaps there is some historical data available on how the Bombay blasts earlier have affected business.
In fact, as far as I can remember, businesses have bounced back to normal in a few days.
As I said earlier I do not see a connection between terrorist attacks and long term profitability of a business but I am willing to be educated on this.
2.How do you read the Pakistan Foreign minister's statement as in "There will be consequences"? What consequences do you think he is talking about?

Thanks
Rahul