[Reader-list] Distribution 2.0, Bringing Wealth for all : Join us in offering safety to your community

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 22:01:47 IST 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Mukut Deepak <mukut.deepak at thinklink-scs.com>
To: chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010
Subject: Distribution 2.0,Bringing Wealth for all : Join us in offering safety to your community

Dear Chandani,

Greetings from Distribution 2.0

At D20  (Distribution 2.0
network private limited) we are committed to bringing to common man’s
doorstep low cost, simple to understand and consume financial service products
(insurance, loans, bank accounts etc) through unconventional distribution
channels (convenience stores etc.)

Through this initiative we want to reach
out to the common man- farmers and the urban poor- factory workers,
artisans, auto and taxi drivers, hawkers etc.   We have a growing face
book community: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wealth-for-All/109490439078740

Our first product is Rs 100 per annum insurance in
partnership with ICICI L.  This is a personal accident cover which provides
protection to the tune of Rs 50,000 in case of loss of ability to work
(from one or more limbs or eyes). There are no supporting documents needed (id, address proof or photograph) to get this policy. We are also
looking to partner NGOs so as to support their communities through corporate
sponsorship. Our insurance product is then made available free of cost
to the community adopted by NGOs.

We are looking for interested
	* Distribution partners for taking this product to the target communities - a significant proportion of customer collections is earmarked for this
	* NGOs who work for the needy communities and would be interested in extending safety through corporate sponsorship

Come join us in our journey.  Help us spread wealth for all.
You may connect with
Mamta.m15 at gmail.com /9958810056 or Mukut.deepak at thinklink-scs.com /9820323871

Here are some video links to
action on ground
þ  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azbpvYmbzVs
þ  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPMa9yuvt1k
þ  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S778H9kTcmU
þ  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqj4yJX6RGI

A short presentation on Distribution 2.0 is
also attached

Regards,
Mukut Deepak
Founder, Distribution 2.0
P.S – we have made a promising start. In addition to
our presence through many convenience stores in Bombay (around Chembur)
	* Through our association with a leading PSU and a Bombay based NGO dedicated to addressing the needs for the homeless, we are very close to offering insurance free of cost to several thousand homeless individuals
	* Through our distribution alliance with a leading chain of agricultural warehouses (spread over 5 states) we are working towards reaching out to lacs of farmers.
	* Through our other affiliates - which include a premier educational institute, a leading restaurant,  organic products firm and a bunch of spirited individuals we are now reaching out to customers in Bangalore, Kota and upcountry Karnataka.