[Reader-list] FW: FW: ATTEMPT OF TARNISHING GUJARAT IMAGE

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:46:59 IST 2010

Well said, Pawan, it is a praveen swami a  communist party of west Bengal,
card holder, who defended the cadres of west bengal CPM who looted, raped in
Nandigram and singur, later when the locals joined with CPM (ml) or what is
now known as naxalism and list comes to discuss the naxalism, attention is
taken towards modi and gujarath riots.!
 And as to Rakesh, it is not possible for me to argue, and not worth also as
he likes to write, see and act what he likes,( like me,) and we agree to
disagree.!May be with experience he will understand as I do now, how the
Indian National Congress is no more in existence, it started waning in 1939,
and became little crescent and a star with a cross in 1948 when Nehru took
over, later Indira and her son married a Sonia, to make it a party of
crusades against the pagan of india, be it kashmiri pandits or any other
denomination, thanks to the greed of individuals in different walks of
life.!
Regards,
rajen

Rajen.